Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

*Baby Mims' Nursery*


Baby Mims' nursery is coming together! I am so excited to see the final product, but I just thought that I might fill you all in what we have so far! We have finally decided on his baby bedding and this is is! After I scowered the entire state of Mississippi and every possible website on the Internet, I decided to have his bedding made at a store (believe it or not) in Fairhope, Alabama where Regan lives. It is the coolest store and has the neatest website where you can actually design your own bedding set and see what is looks like on the screen before ordering it. I actually went into the store and consulted with the owner about my design and I was very pleased with what we decided on and it should be here ANY DAY NOW! The store is called Javis Davis! Check it out! It is so much fun to play around!

www.javisdavis.com

We also finally decided on what furniture we want and we have that on order! We ordered a beautiful crib and a dresser with hutch combination piece! I am SO happy about our decision and cannot wait for it to come in! Here is the link to it: (if you can't see it, we ordered from the company Munire and we got the Bristol collection in the cherry finish!!)

http://www.munirefurniture.com/bristol_01.htm

We have also already ordered and received his cradle and it is absolutely beautiful! It is made by Million Dollar Baby and it is the Chloe Cradle! Here it is:

http://www.milliondollarbaby.com/SS_M3303QP.html


Now we are just waiting on everything to come in and for us to assemble it all! I still have to order my glider and other than that, we are almost done! I am getting really excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's all so classic! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete