Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*My Baby Shower*

Me, Ashley, Jessica, and Taylor :)
The food was delicious! These cookies were so precious!

Oh my! I had the cutest and BEST cake EVER!

My beautiful hostesses! Thank yall so much!!
Nanny!Me and Ashley!

I was so happy that John Morgan's family came! Mary Lindley, Neely, Heather, and Maggie!

Baby Mims is already going to be SPOILED! He got some of the best stuff!



I wanted this frog so bad! Thank you so much Neely!!

His first big boy Polo from his Uncle Vaughn! :)

John Morgan got me the diaper bag that I wanted really bad! :)

My fabulous hostesses got me the bouncy seat that we wanted! :)


Hotty Toddy!

Probably the most hilarious gift! His pee pee teepees!! HAHA! :)

On August 8 some of my very dear and sweet friends planned a wonderful baby shower for me and Baby Mims!! It was so much fun to see everyone and to celebrate with family and friends! Baby Mims got some of the cutest things and I was so thankful for everyone that was able to come! I will never be able to describe to everyone how much the shower meant to me! It was definitely a very special and memorable day for me! I can't wait to meet our sweet little boy and to introduce him to all of our family and friends!
Until next time...

With love,

Anna and John Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment